Snow, snow, snow! That’s what I had to look forward to the entire weekend, and it got nasty out there. So, I really didn’t do much of nothing over the weekend, and I can’t wait for the warmer months to come. When I will have more things to tell and photos to show, so I’m sorry for this post not being much of anything.
One thing I did do and that was watch the Superbowl on Sunday, and that is the only time I watch a NFL football game. I don’t have a team of course, so normally I’m sure people would think I would go for the 49’ers because fellow West Virginian Randy Moss plays for them. Well you’d be very wrong, because I was rooting for the Baltimore Ravens last night. Yes, that city happens to be a second home to me because of the countless summers I spent there with my Mother’s siblings. So I was a Baltimore Raven fan last night. I was screaming and hollering right along with my parents, and was amazed at Jacoby Jones run of 108 yards last night. WHAT! That boy was running man! I was also tripping over the power going out in the middle of the game, which of course made the Ravens go cold for a minute and gave the 49’ers a minute to regroup. They did but the Ravens won.
Now on to Beyonce’s halftime show, and it was a show. I love her, but was it a lackluster performance? No. She put on just that, a show but she kept repping it like it was going to be a blockbuster event. It wasn’t, but she did her thing. I loved that she brought Destiny’s Child back together, and pray that this is just the beginning for that group. At this point in Beyonce’s career, she could go back to the group and do an album. The only one that happens to really be struggling for some type of success away from the group is Michelle, although she has success with gospel arena. What did you think of the performance?
Well I pray that each of you have a blessed Monday and comment on this story or just say hello!



No comments :
Post a Comment