Friday, January 4, 2013

Freedom Friday

This isn't my normal Freedom Friday post, so here we GO!

New Year and new changes are afoot at "a creative girl...", which are exciting for me to share with YOU!  I've decided on a post series to bring some uniformity to the blog, and for you to know what to expect when you visit.  You may even become a fan of a certain post series and follow it, and tell your friends and they discover and follow it as well (which is what I'm praying for...). 

My business has a new online store, which I'm still in the process of getting things together to open.  When I do I'll have a grand opening of sorts, featured here on "a creative girl...".

I hope you like the changes around the blog and comment and let me know what is on your mind!

I look forward to you accompanying me on this journey!

No comments :

Post a Comment