Friday, January 11, 2013

Freedom Friday

BLOGS…BLOGS…BLOGS!

Today is going to be just that, blogs that you may know or some you may not, either way I’m highlighting some great spaces!

Numero Uno!
Soul Pretty


Donna Haymore, is the editor of this staple of mine and she is also an interior designer as well.  She has a great eye for design, and shares her own interior design projects for other clients as well as her own home. 

Blog  >>


Numero Dos!
Purse N' Boots

Ashley’s blog is the BOMB and I got turned on to it through, Soul Pretty.  Visually it’s stunning and that’s how you’ve got to catch me blog wise.  If you get me visually I’ll stay and check you out, which is really the name of the blog game.  Unless you’ve got some KILLER content, that’s how you get people with their eye first.  She for sure has that and then some.  The photography is amazing and her being a stylist adds to the nature of the blog. 

Blog  >>


Numero Tres!

Ben Loves Ting

I love the simplicity of Yuanting’s blog and the fact that I aspire for mine to look just as put together.  She has a great sense of style and I found her through another blog.  She is a photographer residing in Singapore, so the photos are stunning based on that alone.  Check out her photography page here >>
Blog  >>


Numero Cuatro!

Earl Grey
 Simple and beautiful all in one, is what Jennifer’s blog “Earl Grey” is!  I love her sense of style as well and her posts are a diary of her journey as a recent college grad.  She’s just so DAMN adorable! 

Blog  >>  


Numero Cinco!

Fabulously Vintage
Love the colors on this blog and the design, which Shannon she has done herself!  Her design work is just amazing and the photography is the same. 

Blog  >>



Honorable Mention (Numero Seis)!

K. John La Soul

Street style at its BEST!  Photography on point!  Enough said….

Blog  >>


No comments :

Post a Comment