Monday, December 31, 2012

Monday Weekend Roundup



The last weekend of 2012 and what a weekend it was for me!  Had a ball chilling out with my family and having movie nights, and playing board games.  Wow, to reflect on another year gone and another one coming can be overwhelming at times.  The things that you may have wanted to do, but didn't.  Goals you wanted to reach, but didn't quite make it.  People that you may have lost along the way.  Just an entire collage of things to reflect on.

I also got my locs palm rolled for the last time this year, and they are longer and I'm beginning to feel the weight of them.  YEAH, and I will post pics the first of the year....

I've also begun coming into my own on this blog, and see the importance of order so that you know what to expect from me each day.  I've decided to keep my two post series for 2013 as well which are, Monday Weekend Roundup and Freedom Friday.  These get the most reads and I figured why not keep them, because I didn't really get a start with the series until late into 2012.  Look forward to three new post series to be debuted 2013, along with guest posts each month and maybe a giveaway or two.  I'm excited for each and every one of you to share my journey with me :)

Well let's all ring in the New Year safely and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your's!
--

Be Blessed!
-Monique

3 comments :

  1. happy new year! You're definitely already more organized than me! lol..time to get this ball rollin again! :) I am so happy i got to meet you thru bloggin in 2012. Can't wait for 2013 and the new friends you'll make too :) I could learn to be more organized from you lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey honey, got your message via email as well.

      I'm not that organized, but I'm trying!

      I look forward to getting to know you as well, Britt. You are a hell of a person, honey!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete