Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekend Roundup

What a weekend I have had and some good and some bad. 

I found out suddenly that there was a death in my family, that wasn’t expected.  That threw me for a loop because it was just Friday.  Now that laid the ground work for a “down in the dumps” weekend, but I was able to keep it moving as we all have to do in life. 

Not much to report in regards to what I did, because I’ve been fighting a head cold.  Thanking the Lord every day that it hasn’t gotten worse and it’s not the flu.  Although, I have some flu-like symptoms like body aches and just lethargic at times but other than that I’m fine. 

Of course I spent time with one of my besties shopping, which happens to be my Mom, and I got some great gear that I’m about to share with you.

My absolute fave find was featured in my Currently Adoring series post this past Tuesday, which was the Coach ‘Willis” Vintage Leather Legacy Turnlock Crossbody Bag.  Can you believe I found one at my girlfriend’s vintage store, Collage and grabbed it!  Not sure if it’s a dark navy or black.  Here is a pic of the bag.



Also, I was need of a new wallet and don’t like big ones and I came across this light peach Kate Spade with gold hardware at my other girlfriend's store, Savvy Chic Boutique & Consignment. 


  
I then snatched up these cool Cole Haan sunglasses (at Savvy Chic as well), that were different which is why I had to have them. 



Then to top it all off, I have been looking for some brown suede wedge shoes at a good price and I found them!  Guess where?



So that was my weekend of family and shopping, so what did you do?  Leave a comment and let me know….


No comments :

Post a Comment