~One. {Friday} Well this was a chill day for me. I really didn’t want to do much, but hang out with my daughter and I did just that. Hung out in her room with the lights off, sitting in her chair with my feet on her ottoman while she sat on her futon couch. PRICELESS.
~Two. {Saturday} I eat breakfast but for me, breakfast is sit down and have a meal. So my little fam did just that at Cracker Barrel, which I call “the Crack”. I LOVE their hash brown casserole! We had a wonderful time and afterwards, me and my daughter hung out with my Mom. We just did some slight running around, which I LOVE doing with my Mom. We have a great time just being out and about. We then went back to my parent’s house, and just chilled with them.
~Three. {Sunday} Catholic School Week is afoot and my little one was singing at Mass, so we got up early to get ready. Once that was done, my chica and I went home to just hang out! Can you tell there was a theme going on most of the weekend? She wanted to continue watching, Twilight BD #1 and we did snuggled up in the warm bed. I at some point, took a brief nap but we love just cuddling and spending time with each other.

No comments :
Post a Comment