Sunday, January 20, 2013

Weekend Roundup



Hello readers!

It’s been a while since I’ve been in this space, but I’ve been under the weather for a week.  Yes, I had a flu scare and glory to God it wasn’t that, but a serious sinus infection.  It took me from work for a couple of days, and from you guys all week.  So I’m back and feeling much better, but still have some effects from the illness. 

So, of course because of my illness there wasn’t much going on with me this weekend, but I’m beginning to get into the Spring state of mind though.  I’ve been hitting some sites and gathering what I feel is “me” for this Spring and can’t wait to share that with you this week!

Each and every one of you have a wonderful and blessed Monday, and glad to be back!

No comments :

Post a Comment