Christmas Eve is upon us and I'm so excited for my daughter and what tomorrow will bring! Presents, family, friends and GREAT food. These are memories she'll have for years, and I also think of those loved ones in Sandy Hook that won't get these memories this year. My prayers are with them this holiday, for they have been impacted for the rest of their lives.
I had a blessed and wonderful weekend, by visiting my BIL and his family as well as being able to see my stepkiddos! My stepdaughter was home for the holidays from Army basic, and she looked so official! I'm very proud of her and the decision she has made for herself and her future. She's one amazing woman.
I want to send out a BIG THANK YOU to all of my readers, that have discovered me through whatever means. I look forward to bringing you exciting new content, design to my blog. I feel as though I have found my voice (somewhat...smiling) this year on the blog, which took me a while to get ahold of. But I did, and I'm now better equipped thanks to fellow bloggers. My goal is to post Monday thru Friday, and 2013 will bring new post series. Let me know if you'd like for me to continue with my Monday Weekend Roundup's and my Freedom Friday posts, which seem to garner the most views. I'm excited to see the growth in the blog for 2013 and I'm excited for you to join me on my journey!
Well, each and every one of you have a blessed and safe Christmas holiday, and I'll see you on December 28th with my last Freedom Friday post for 2012!
Serenity and blessings!
-Monique

No comments :
Post a Comment