Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday Weekend Roundup



Had a wonderful weekend trip to visit family in Maryland, and LOVED every minute of it!  Although I’m from West Virginia, I’ve got a “city girl” soul and when I’m in a city I love I truly would LOVE to stay.  I so love the city in which my family lives and spent many a summer there, and had planned to move there after college.  Even had plans to attend college there, but God had another plan for me obviously. 




The tragedy in Sandy Hook, CT should be a reminder of how we need to live every day as if our last with our children.  I know that’s what I got out of this where me and my daughter are concerned.  Just to be present in every moment that I have with her and to truly love unconditionally with her.  To pray to be more patient with her than ever before, as well as to tell her I love her more than usual.  My heart aches for those that lost that day!  God Bless each and every one of you!

--

Be Blessed!
-Monique

No comments :

Post a Comment