Well the summer is officially coming to an end and I see nothing but changes on the horizon not only in weather and the changes of the foliage. We change in many ways, and some of those we aren’t even aware of until a situation presents itself and you are faced with it. I’m looking forward to this aspect of my life journey!
In the meantime, Ginny at A Mondern CommonPlace Book came up with a “Get To Know Me” post and I’m sharing some of the questions on my blog.
3. What’s your drink of choice when out with girlfriends?
This one is easy. Most of the time places don't carry Champagne, which is my first choice. So if that is the case then i'll move to Mojito, and if that's not going to float then my last choice is a Moscato/Pinot Grigo
4. How did your blog come about?
5. Name something you've learned about yourself that has surprised you.
6. What hobbies do you have that you don’t mention on your blog?
8. If money were no question, I’d purchase…
9. What’s your biggest struggle in life?
Motivation...still working on that. I've gotten better, but you can always improve!
No comments :
Post a Comment