Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wednesday: Self Reflection...



It’s Hump Day people, and I pray you are having a blessed day so far! 

Lately, I can’t seem to get out of my own head.  I’ve got a lot of things swimming around up there, and some decisions that need to be made and can’t seem to find the motivation to get them done.  Good Lord, someone please just give me a good push! 

I can say this….changes are on the horizon which is what is needed in my life at this point.  I’m beginning to gain clarity in what I want as a human being and woman.  I NEED to get back to me, and that is what I’m embarking on.  Sometimes in this crazy world, you are so used to going that you don’t even realize the bits and pieces of yourself you lose along the way.  You then look up and realize that somehow you’ve developed a hole and didn’t even know it, which is something we all tend to do when life just takes over. 

As Usher said, “This is my confessions”.  So look out world, I’m making a comeback! 


No comments :

Post a Comment