e·piph·a·ny
/iˈpifənē/
noun
noun: Epiphany; noun: epiphany; plural noun: epiphanies
1. the manifestation of Christ to the Gentiles as represented by the Magi (Matthew 2:1–12).
· the festival commemorating the Epiphany on January 6.
· a manifestation of a divine or supernatural being.
· a moment of sudden revelation or insight.
Ohhhh those days of yesterday! When we are younger and tend to not think about the latter years of our lives. We go forward not thinking about how we will feel about decisions we are making then and how those decisions will affect our lives. So why is it that some of us tend to wait until we are “much” older before we make things right in our lives in regards to those decisions?
I decided to write about this because of a situation I see going on before me, in which an individual is trying to “write their wrongs” of long ago now that they find themselves near the “final” years of their life journey. This is something that bothers me because of the fact that it involves other people’s lives in which you directly/indirectly affected by YOUR actions. So because you want to walk through those pearly gates when you transcend to the other side, you run around trying to fix what should have been fixed long ago. So don’t be surprised by the reactions that you receive.
Your actions in life sometimes are a direct reflection on how you were raised and I wasn’t raised in that manner. Do I have people that don’t like me? I know I do, but that doesn’t directly affect me because that is how THEY feel. THEY have to deal with that emotion at the end of the day, NOT ME. I was raised to not HATE or use the word, and I haven’t. I may not like something/someone, but never HATE.
So whether you are a religious person or not, please think about your actions in life and how that will directly affect you in the future. Believe me, it WILL affect you so deal with it in the present.

No comments :
Post a Comment