I’ve got three TOP bridal sites that I visit on the reg, and that would be Brooklyn Bride, Snippet & Ink and Green Wedding Shoes. These spaces can kick your “creative” juices into overdrive when it comes to bridal or parties in general. So I’m going to showcase some of those ideas that I found AMAZING and UNIQUE!
via Snippet & Ink
This is brilliant in place of the traditional gues book! They've created their own Jenga pieces for guests to sign and they will reassemble, and use in their home as an art piece.
via Green Wedding Shoes
Floral anything really isn't ME at all, but if you are going to do floral for an invitation make it classy in nature. That is exactly what this wedding invitation exudes, frilly but sophisticated.
The way in which they decided to pose the guys of the wedding party the same in different environments in a straight line, just gave these photos the PUNCH they need.
Farm Wedding With Charming Red Details: Marcy + Dan
via Green Wedding Shoes
Now I've seen the same shade different silhouette dress idea, but NEVER done this way. OMG, is what I thought when I first saw this photo. The dresses are custom which is a great way to go with a small wedding party, unless you have the coins to spend honey.
via Green Wedding Shoes
Now most people do the traditional tuxe for the dogs that are either attending or a part of the wedding party, but this is just to darn cute! Sometimes subtle is better....
"Be yourself, together" photo contest
via Brooklyn Bride
This is a photo contest via Brooklyn Bride and was publicity for said contest, but when I saw it I thought it was a great concept for engagement photos. Different, quirky and altogether unique! Check out the rest of the pics by clicking on the link above the photo.







i absolutely love the jenga game idea for guests to sign! so fun and unique! I want do that when i get married lol.
ReplyDelete