Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Shero Of The Month


Can I say that I just say I LOVE TORI SPELLING!  I love her…I love her…I love her!  Ok, I got that off my chest.

She came from a father who worked his way up in the entertainment industry, and became an amazing producer of some of my favorite shows back-n-the-day.  He had the knack for creating great television entertainment.  We find out later in life that her life was glitz and glamour, but there was an underbelly of grime that nobody knew.  The fact that she overcame that to build a brand of her own and live her life her way, was the main factor in which I fell in love with her. 

Style, Dwell, Eat, Entertain, Craft, Live, Raise, Love, Launch are the titles on her blog which are all aspects of who she is.  She shows this on every episode of her reality show, as well as the books in which she’s written.  Those are all aspects of which I am, but haven’t taken to that level.  Not that I wouldn’t want to, but she got me thinking about taking ME, my indie biz and my blog to another level and brand it all. 

TOri Spelling YOU ROCK on so many levels and I admire the direction in which you’ve decided your future WILL go!

No comments :

Post a Comment