Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award!

I still get astonished when I find out that people are actually reading my words via my blog, and I get so proud of myself for allowing Donna @ "SoulPretty" to push me in this direction.  Can’t thank you enough, chick!

I was just awarded The Liebster Award last month, which was my first blog award from the “people”.  I was overjoyed for that, because it affirmed that someone is reading and that I’ll get seen by others as well. 

Susan the editor behind “Chevron and Lace”, who is also a reader of my blog nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award!  Once again, I’m floored at the fact that she even reads it and HERE WE GO!

THE RULES:

1. Nominate up to 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
7 RANDOM FACTS:

1. I have a small mole above my lip.
2.  My eyes are hazel and when they get a LOT of sun, they change color.
3.  I love piercings and ink.
4.  I have a handbag fetish!
5.  I LOVE sterling silver over gold anyday!
6.  The last number in my age, is also the same number in my parents ages EVERY YEAR.
7.  My parents are the same age (my Mom has got my Dad by four months though).


MY 8 NOMINEES:

Please stop by these blogs and if you likey, support them by following them in the various ways they have indicated.  And as in the words of Susan of “Chevron & Lace”, “PLEASE DO THE SAME FOR ME!”.


Be Blessed!
-Monique

2 comments :