Friday, September 21, 2012

Freedom Friday!

Theme?  To post whatever I like at this point in the week.  May be pics of things that inspire me, may be a music review on a band, singer or album that I’ve just got to share with you, could be a feature on a particular blogger, could be a feature on a particular website, etc., etc.  You are just going to have to see what I pull out of my hat on FREEDOM FRIDAY!

Today?

Came across this photo on Apartment Therapy and was instantly drawn in to the pattern on the wall, and how everything ties into it without looking CRAZY!  This comes via a post in regards to his house makeover, which is AWESOME.  Check it out here >> (Photo via Alex Fulton)



Lilac Wine

This was featured as a Top Set on Polyvore today, and it is me to a “T” for the end of the summer going into Fall.  Relaxed, yet it can work all day if you need it to.  See more of betinna0123's sets here >> (Lilac Wine by bettina0123 featuring forever 21)


Oh my God!  Saw this and instantly thought of my daughter, who would LOVE this!  What little girl wouldn’t, now tell me that?  So, I’m going to make one of these for her, take pics and feature it on the blog.  Check out how to make one of these via the blog, Making Nice In The Midwest here >>



Saw this via the blog Simple Lovely and it so fit how I felt about me and my friends growing up.  Brought back wonderful memories of all of us hanging out, the slumber party at my house for my birthday, hanging out at the park every Sunday, etc., etc.  Those were the days!



Be Blessed!
-Monique
 


2 comments :

  1. the little hamper is ADORABLE ... great find!

    grace
    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Grace! I LOVE IT, and am so going to make that for my daughter. I think that is a great idea, and thought I would share.

    ReplyDelete