My blog remake is coming along and I apologize to my readers, for the mess around these parts! Trying to upgrade, ya know. I’ve gotten some real good feedback from readers in my area who like the changes. Thank you goes out to YOU! I would also like for YOU to give me feedback on my “look”. Let me know what you like or don’t, or what I don’t need or do. ALL ideas are WELCOME!
Haven’t been blogging on the regular as well, due to my recent bout with my Carpal Tunnel in my writing hand and it was HORRIBLE! This being the second time my muscles and nerves have acted up so bad, which meant extreme soreness, decreased strength and having to do physical therapy for a week. Not to get to personally, but I’ve been dealing with this since I was seventeen which is a long time. I’m always concerned about the treaded muscle atrophy that is a possibility with this, but I’ve kept up with exercising my hands constantly since being diagnosed. I’ve got it worse in one hand over the other, and my dominant hand looks great for having it for so long. So, makes a difference that you do what you are supposed to do in the beginning and you “may” divert problems later on. So, my hand is back to normal….
Music Releases for 9/18/12
Fourplay: Esprit De Four
Jazz
Le’Andria Johnson: the Experience
Gospel
Pink: the Truth About Love
Pop/Rock
Kanye West presents G.O.O.D Music, Cruel Summer
Hip Hop/R&B
Thursday OUTFIT LOVE!
Now I love a wide leg pant of ANY kind, so the fact that this shape seems to be everywhere in any style of pant is exciting! So as I browsed Polyvore, I came across this outfit that yelled ME (all the way down to the accessories).
Have a great Thursday!
Be Blessed
-Monique















No comments :
Post a Comment