A while back I was in a Lowe’s in the Garden Department, while my mom was looking at succulents to do a small garden and I began looking at the flower pot section. They have different pots with unique colors, and I was so surprised.
They had all kinds by different companies, but I came across this unique colored one by Allen & Roth that I had to have. One the color attracted my eye, and the shape as well number two. At that point, I had no idea what I would use it for only that I needed it in my life.
I left that day without the pot, but it was on my mind for several weeks in hopes that they were still going to be there when I went back to purchase it. It was and I was elated. I purchased it (under $7.00), took it home and decided to put my various craft border scissors in it.
There can be a different purpose for things you see, and this was one of my moments!
Pray you all have a wonderful and safe weekend!
~Monique


No comments :
Post a Comment