Yes, that is what I'm saying as of today! When I began this blog I did what I could to make this a visually appealing blog, which is how other bloggers get me. If your blog is visually appealing to me, then you've got me and I'm staying to read. So, it took me a while to get things the way I wanted them and I was happy at that moment. Well, since I've been doing this for a minute and have been privilaged to see others blogs. It's time for mine to undergo a makeover, which is what the sign above this post states!
So in the next month you will see many changes and I pray to not deter you in any way of not reading my blog, because things look CRAZY! Nope, not going to happen on my watch.
Also, I've gotten a few suggestions from bloggers in what I'm doing wrong, and things that should be changed or placed differently. THANK YOU for all of your help! Please, keep it coming!
In the end, I pray you like what I've done to the place!
~ Monique
Follow Me!
Bloglovin
GFC

Can't wait to see all the fun new changes! By the way, I nominated you for an award -- http://dreamonlovely.blogspot.com/2012/08/i-got-award.html
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwwww, thank you Christianna! I'm excited as well! I love change, so it was coming :) That award is so cute and I can't wait to do it! Thanks or letting me know, my dear :)
ReplyDelete