Well we find ourselves at the end of the summer, approaching the Fall season. Even though the weathermen have already said, we will have seasonally high’s until November which is alright with me. I know once January approaches the SNOW is coming, BABY! We are going to pay for the “light” winter we had last year in a BIG WAY!
I pray that each of you have a safe and blessed Labor Day Weekend, and that you BBQ your hearts out!
Yes, I forgot to give you the New Release Tuesday post and I apologize to my music fanatics that look for that. I’ve been working on streamlining and simplifying the blog, that I’ve skipped a post or two. Sorry…. So you will find the post below….
Alanis Morissette: Havoc and Bright Lights
(Alt Rock)
Tamia: Beautiful Surprise
(R&B)
Dwele: Greater Than One
(R&B/Soul)
Robert Cray Band: Nothin But Love
(Blues)
John P. Kee & New Life: Life and Favor
(Gospel)
~Monique





No comments :
Post a Comment