Monday, August 20, 2012

Inspiration Monday!


This sign says it all in a nutshell for me! 

I want to Sing more in my life, and feel light as a note.
I want to Ponder my future, and what life has in store.
I want to Pray with strength and knowing.
I want to Dream, as I've never dreamed before.
I want to Live, in every moment of every day!
I want to Love my life in every way possible.
I want to Believe!
I want to learn to Relax more in my life's journey.
I want to Simplify my world.
I want to Laugh more in my life, at unexpectent times.
I want to Imagine my life as I did when I was younger!
Faith!  Nothing more to say about that, for that is how I walk throughout my life's journey!

Have a wonderful and blessed Monday!


~Monique


No comments :

Post a Comment