Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July Wrap-Up!

 

Well can’t believe that July has come to an end and it’s time to get your kiddos ready to go back to the “school house”.  Sadly, I’m not looking forward to my daughter going back; unlike I’m sure some parents out there.  I enjoy my baby girl coming to pick her mother up in the evening with her daddy, and being able to call her while I’m at work to hear her voice which always makes me smile.  I also have the pleasure of seeing my child become one year older this month, which is exciting and bewildering to think that the age of ten is almost here.  Once they turn ten then eight more years and they are walking across a stage with a high school diploma in their hands. 

Got some new sponsorship this month and I’ll intro you to them during this month, so that you can meet these young ladies and support them through their endeavors.  In the meantime, let me say a BIG WELCOME to those ladies!

If you’ve noticed I’m trying to pick up steam with posting everyday or as often as possible weekly.  I’ve also taken notice of what posts seem to get the most views and the ones that don’t. 

There have been two changes to my blog if you noticed which are the “Friends” and “Blogs that Rock” sections.  My “Friends” section is just that, bloggers that have become blogging friends but friends to “a creative girl, living in a country world”.  Now when it comes to “Blogs that Rock”, this highlights those blogs that have it visually, design-wise, content etc., and I want to highlight and share them with you! 

All things aside, I’m blessed in many ways although I may not feel it all the time.  I pray that you feel the same as well, because this life that we’ve been given is but a fleeting existence in time.  So enjoy EVERY MINUTE OF THE TIME YOU HAVE!

Be blessed, safe and I pray you have a great beginning to your August! 


~ Monique

Follow Me!
Twitter
Facebook
Bloglovin
Pinterest
GFC 

No comments :

Post a Comment