Thursday, June 21, 2012

Essence of my Style

Usually this would be a Cyber Thursday or Inspiration Thursday, and I would intro you to a new site that you may or may not know about.  But I’m going for a style post today!  YEAH!

Being a “creative”, things just come to me as they say.  My blog title, just “came to me.”  How I name my papery line of products just, “comes to me.”  So, my style reflects that part of me.  I can be bohemian one day, which is my essence.  Then look different the next, because my style is “ever changing.”  We as women aren’t just one person.  We hold many roles in our life journeys, so why can’t our style reflect that?  At least mine does. 

Therefore, I’m going to share my sense of style with my readers today, and give you a little piece of who I am when it comes to FASHION! 


via sunflowersandspears.blogspot.com
    
via J. Crew Holiday 2011 catalog
 

 
  
via globalfashionreport.com


   

via globalfashionreport.com
 

                             











via wheredidugetthat.com





















~ Monique


Follow Me!
Twitter
Facebook
Bloglovin
Pinterest
GFC 


2 comments :