Remodels are so fascinating to me, and now that I’m older I have an appreciation for interior design of any kind. I also watch an astounding amount of HGTV, which was a channel I would have never gravitated towards in the early years. Now I LOVE that channel and the designers that are featured.
There are several blogs out there that are geared towards this one of which is Apartment Therapy, and I know most of you have either come across it or have heard its name mentioned. I recently took my self on over to their website to see what has been new, and came across a featured remodel from one of my favorite blogs Wren Handmade. It is the remodel of Laura Normandin’s very own kitchen, who happens to be the blogs author. Can I just say how incredible the kitchen turned out! I wish it were mine, because the kitchen that I have needs some serious help. Check out the results below:
![]() |
| Images: Laura Normandin Check Laura’s blog Wren Handmade here for the entire story along with additional photos and resources she used. Check out the article at Apartment Therapy here. |

Oh that looks amazing! I've been re-working my studio lately but it's still a long ways from completion. Found you through Adalou!
ReplyDeleteCatherine Denton
Thanks Catherine. I'm now following you on Twitter and sent you a tweet.
DeleteGoregous!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jessica! Hope you become a reader :)
Delete