Thursday, June 14, 2012

Inspiration Thursday!

I’ve been so busy with my business and getting an order done to place in my second boutique!  Yeah, for me….    That I abandoned the blog just for a minute, but I’m BACK!  I will be placing pics of the new product on my biz site, ajihcreations.blogspot.com.  So keep checking in to see.   

Today is “Inspiration Thursday” and I’ve web crawled and found some spaces & home decor that has gotten my “creative” mojo going when it comes to mi casa!  I hope it does the same for YOU!

Image: Matt's Well Curated Collection, Small Cool 2012 via Apartment Therapy

Tess Chair at Crate & Barrel




Distressed Wood Dining Table from Pottery Barn

 

~ Monique

Follow Me!
Twitter
Facebook
Bloglovin
Pinterest
GFC 

4 comments :

  1. ooo, i'd love to have the french provincial dresser! i also saw that diy ombre dresser all over pinterest--it's such an awesome idea!

    ♥ erica | sweets + hearts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE the color of the dresser! I have a antique piece that was my paternal grandmother's, that I've been searching for a color to paint it and I think that might be it.

      Thanks for your comment, and I hope you become a reader!

      Delete
  2. Totally loving the ombre dresser. I think this trend is finally starting to grow on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephanie, I think my daughter would LOVE a piece like that.

      Thanks for stopping by and commenting, and I hope you become a reader!

      Delete