This is a new feature every Tuesday that features new music releases for that week. I gather this info to send to other music lovers monthly anyway, so they know what’s coming out. Why not incorporate it into my blog, and my lists include known and unknown artists so you’ll find many genres (hip hop, rock, electronica, downtempo, salsa, jazz etc...). Now sometimes I’ve found a week where there aren’t any releases that people would care about, so if/when that happens I’ll do a musical post of some kind.
I have sources I go to in order to see if particular artists have CD’s coming out and when, or if they are pushed back. So, if you have a question in regards to a particular artist or album just contact me and I’ll see what I can come up with for you.
PS: Please leave comments on how you feel about this first installment of this feature.....
Below are the new releases for June 19th, 2012…..
No comments :
Post a Comment