Monday, November 4, 2013

November is here!



Trick or Treat everywhere and I mean everywhere!  There were so many events going on in my area, as well as the threat of rainy weather that it seemed to decrease the number of children that participated this year.  I’ve come to the conclusion that in essence maybe what we’ve come to know as Trick or Treat is changing with the times. 

Now Thanksgiving is fast approaching and before we know it, Christmas will be upon us and it seems to come faster with each passing year.  I’m sure that comes with age, but time seems to be so much faster than I remember it.  I look back on when I was a little girl and it felt like it took FOREVER for Christmas to come.  This time of the year is my favorite time, because family becomes the focal point of it all.  Family is very important to me, because you only have one and if you can’t depend on family who can you depend on.  I know, I know.  Sometimes family will be the first to stab you sometimes, but most of the time they are the ones that pick you up when you have fallen. 

This being the first full week of November, let’s begin to think about all the things that we are thankful for and that God has allowed us to experience.  Every day is a blessing and we need to keep that in the forefront of our minds.

Have a safe and blessed Monday! 


No comments :

Post a Comment