Where did you grow up and where have you lived
I grew up in Dunbar, West Virginia. I’ve lived outside of Philly and briefly in Charlotte, NC.
Tell us about your childhood
I had a wonderful childhood although there were challenges in life, as there always is, they made me who I am today.
How did those places influence your style
I’m very eclectic in my life period, so that is reflected in my style which is everychanging. I used to be called Lisa Bonet in my teens, if that gives you an idea of my sense of style.
Who is your style icon and why
Laughing. Lisa Bonet of course and I think I answered that question above!
How is the fashion in your area different from everywhere else? What’s the fashion scene like?
The area in which I live is quite eclectic a bit, and don’t get me wrong it is “country” honey and you see camo in places you would hope not to, but it is what it is. Smiles!
What’s your must have handbag and shoe
Good Lord! Handbags are one of my weaknesses, so my fave at the moment is my black patent leather Kooba. Skip the shoe…
Favorite food and why? Do you cook or are you a dine out kind of person
Italian hands down, baby! I cook and dine out…
Where did you go to school and what did you study? How did that help you with what your’re doing now
I’m assuming you mean college, so that would be West Virginia State University with a B.A. English/Pro. Writing degree and I’m a “creative” so I think that would be self-explanatory really. Smiles…
Tell us about your blog? how did you get started? Who do you draw inspiration from?
Well my friend Donna @ Soulpretty is the one that encouraged me to begin a blog, and I draw inspiration from life in general which incorporates everything.
What’s the message/purpose of your blog
To enlightenment my readers in regards to the arts, technology and life in general.
What other ventures are you involved in? maybe designing? PR?
Freelance writer
Owner of handmade notecard boutique, Ajih Creations
Founder of Umoja Art Society and establishing a blog primarily art based with a friend.
…you can NEVER have enough irons in the fire!
How do you juggle a blog, working…etc?
Carefully.
No comments :
Post a Comment