As I sat down to journal, as I had finished looking through a J.Crew catalog I asked myself a question. What type of fashion gal am I? Well of course, my mind became flooded with answers.
Honestly, I embody a lot of things in regards to fashion because of the chameleon that I am. I LOVE change and like things that are different, so therefore that is the fashion aesthetic that is within me.
I love mixing and matching things that most people wouldn’t dare to do, and wearing it out with the confidence to boot! I’ve always been a fashionable daring person, and if you knew my parents they’ll tell you all about it. SMILES. All the stories my Dad loves to tell about being upset with me for stealing his undershirts to wear, cutting the fingers out of my gloves, borrowing his sweaters that he wore back in the sixties, down to his two long and mid-length black leather coats. I wore it all and WELL! I even took a razor once and shaved the sides of my head. YEAH, and now that’s fashionable. Oh so last year to me! LOL. Yes, fashion is recyclable but sometimes you get a breath of fresh air.
Have a fashionable Monday!
No comments :
Post a Comment