Thursday, August 8, 2013

Home is where the Heart is....

                                                              pic via Apartment Therapy

Back on the home front today, which means my daily surfing through Apartment Therapy in which I came across a House Tour with artist/designer Caroline Lizarraga.  Her place is both bohemian and modern all wrapped into one, I would say.  Click here to see/read more >>



                                                          pic via Apartment Therapy


I just recently wrote a piece for Unheard Voices Magazine on Jay-Z’s art film “Picasso Baby”, which aired on HBO recently so when I came across this I wanted to share it with you in the name of art.  Amanda Schachter & Alexander Levi created a dome of discarded umbrellas.  Read about it by clicking here >>



                                                            pic via Apartment Therapy

I love color when it’s used in the correct way, especially when the room is white a pop of color makes the space.  Which is what I found when I came across this piece on Stylish stairways, and when I saw the picture above my mouth was left open because it’s stunning.  To see more click here >>

No comments :

Post a Comment