Friday, August 23, 2013

Freedom Friday



I'd like for first thank my blogger friend Elise of Sunday Charm for checking up on me, while I was rehabing my wrist.  I just LOVE YOU, Elise!  U are awesome and I so look forward to nurturing our friendship....  Please check out her wonderful blog by clicking here >>

I've recuperated from my bought with carpal tunnel syndrome in my dominant hand, and I've still got to continue with the exercises.  But I'm back with you guys, so postings will commence.  I've been dealing with this since I was seventeen, but the older you get the worse it can become so you need to exercise as often as you can.  That is what I know and have not done, so now I'm going full steam with continuing to do what is needed for my wrists.  Yes, wrists.  I have it in both hands. 

Thank you for your continued support!  Follow me @
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
About.me
Pinterest




No comments :

Post a Comment