Tuesday, July 3, 2012

In Wake of Storm...


West Virginia got hit by a bad storm on Friday evening, which affected the state quite drastically.  I was very blessed to only have my electric off until Saturday morning, but others haven’t been so blessed and still have no electric or water.  They are saying that things won’t be back to normal until July 8th for a lot of the state. 

Below is a recently printed story via MetroNews in regards to the storm, along with various pictures (Click on picture to be routed to the article).

Please pray for those in the state who are without during the Fourth of July holiday, while we are battling a heatwave.

Normally, "New Release Tuesdays" would be the post but I felt that I should post this today and post that tomorrow.  So be on the look out for your music releases!




~ Monique


Follow Me!
Twitter
Facebook
Bloglovin
Pinterest
GFC 


3 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh the storm was so bad!! I'm in the DC area and my power went on Friday and didn't come back on until yesterday morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen a storm so destructive, Amanda. It was bad... Most of West Virginia is getting their power back, but there is till thousands still without that and water.

    ReplyDelete