Tuesday, July 17, 2012

2012 Charleston FestivALL, West Virginia {PART TWO}

Part Two of my encounters at FestivALL 2012, will highlight the vendors that I encountered that were my favorites of the day!


Cla Contemporary
"fresh & handmade"

Chelsey was the first jewelry vendor that I encountered in the first tent I entered, and her pieces just blew me away!  They are so eye appealing and architectural in nature, along with her displays made me stop to browse and chat.  

Chelsey (along with her mother) spoke of her work and the fact that although a West Virginian she resides in Scotland with her hubby.  Of course, we talked about how that happened as well as how it is for her living in Scotland. 

Chelsey, thank you for taking the time out of your day to speak with me!  You and your mother were AWESOME. 


Designer - Chelsey Adams

Resin Necklaces

Various rings made of porcelain, ceramic & wire

Various earrings made of resin, porcelain, and other materials
HINT: in the far left you'll see her beautiful Dreamcather Necklace


Check out Chelsey's work @

________________________________________________________

Providence Handmade

Talk about coloful and cheery, which is exactly what I found at Providence Handmade!  Stephanie Woody's products just caught my eye and pulled me toward her displays.

The fabric that Stephanie uses is unique and how you weaves different patterns together, and make it look good is a gift.  She's also a wonderful person to talk to, as I found out as she told me about her business and showed my daughter how to work an Ipad. 

Thank you Stephanie (and your husband) for your hospitality!


Designer - Stepahnie Woody and her husband

Bow Ties

Key Rings

Kindle Cases, Ipod cases & notebooks

Totes

Laptop Cases

Pot Holders

Quilted Cup Holders

Banners

Check out Stephanie's work @

_________________________________________________
Zendik Arts

Has a rich history that I had no idea until I came upon them at FestivALL and did the research for this post.  Zendik Arts is a part of a Foundation and Farm that is located in West Virginia. 

The Zendik Arts Farm is a commune in West Virginia foudned on the principles of the late Wulf Zendik, a health fanatic and artist who started his first commune in California in 1969. 

They have mastered the art of recycling old magazines and catalogs into hand rolled paper bead jewelry.  AWESOME! 



Designer - Kare Roberts







Check out Zendik Arts @

____________________________________________________

Chrizart by Christine Keller

When I came upon Christine's space I thought of little girls just loving this, and my daughter sure did!  She even asked me to purchase a ring for her, which I didn't because she's not old enough to keep up with it.  But if you love fun jewelry, this is the designer for you!





Check out Christine's work @


_____________________________________________


Honorable Mentions

NiteLily Glamour

Designer - Meghan Arrington

Check out Meghan's work @



Pepper Pod Jewelry
Designer - Beth Ingels


Check out Beth's work @



~ Monique

Follow Me!
Twitter
Facebook
Bloglovin
Pinterest
GFC 



4 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for the lovely feature, Monique! It was a fantastic event despite the heat, and I'm already missing those hot, sunny days in beautiful WV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome, Chelsey! Are you back in Scotland?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, so many awesome vendors at this festival! i especially love the first jewelry designer's work--so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erica Leigh, I know! Chelsey's things are just beautiful with an element of simplicity to them.

      Delete