This post is long overdue,
and for that I apologize to those vendors that have been waiting to see this!
With the storm that blew through my state, it has taken down electric and
internet which is the reason for the delay. Thank you for your patience!
Charleston, West Virginia's FestivALL 2012 was a great
week of festive events in all genres of art. My favorite of those events is the
Capitol Street Art Fair, which is when they close off Captiol Street in downtown Charleston and have
various vendors selling their products, a Children's Art Section, as well as
several musical acts and performers. Also, Stray Dog Antiques Street Fair is
held on Hale Street
and the yearly horse and carriage rides.
So much to take in, but I
was excited to enter each tent to see another wonderful artist and booth
display. The creative atmosphere was electric and made you feel like coming
back the next day to continue the enjoyment. That is exactly what I did...
Here are various photos
from my days at FestivALL, and Part Two of this post will highlight the vendors
that I encountered that were my favorites of the day!
No comments :
Post a Comment