Monday, July 30, 2012

Fall Fashion Ad Campaigns 2012!


As I’ve browsed the fashion websites that I frequent I came upon Fall 2012 Ad Campaigns for quite a number of fashion houses, and when it comes to photography it has to grab me and evoke a feeling within.  Well I’d like to share with you the ones that I felt were appealing in many different ways, and were not a typical photo of sorts.  Different is always better in my book! 

You can see various other Fall 2012 Ad Campaigns by clicking on this link:  Fashionologie.com

Comment and let me know what you think of these Ads.....



Alexander McQueen via Fashionologie.com

Cline via Fashionologie.com

Dolce & Gabbana via Fashionologie.com

Dsquared2 via Fashionologie.com

Edun via Fashionologie.com

Kurt Geiger via Fashionologie.com

Lanvin via Fashionologie.com

Louis Vuitton via Fashionologie.com

Marc Jacobs via Fashionologie.com

Miss Dior via Fashionologie.com

Nina Ricci via Fashionologie.com

Rag & Bone via Fashionologie.com

Vera Wang via Fashionologie.com

Vivienne Westwood via Fashionologie.com

Yves Saint Laurent via Fashionologie.com
~ Monique

Follow Me!
Twitter
Facebook
Bloglovin
Pinterest
GFC 


No comments :

Post a Comment