Sunday, December 25, 2016

Man Crush Monday!


I had no idea who I would be doing for this installment, then I got the news that "he" was gone, so then he became the focus.  George Michael passed away today and late on a Christmas Night the world was told. 

I fell in love with this man during the days of music when it was carefree and bands from England had begun to take over the airwaves, and then one day on Mtv I heard it...  "Jitterbug" and then my ears were overwhelmed with, "Wake Me Up Before you Go Go", but the song that captured a diverse audience was "Careless Whisper" and then from that point on the sex appeal of George Michael began and continued for many years. 

Yes, he's had his ups and downs like any other human being, just projected all over the world because of his fame.  That has got to be more of a burden than those of us not in his shoes can imagine.  He lived his life as free as possible, and in the end he closed himself off, yet transcended at home quietly in his bed privately. 

No comments :

Post a Comment