Joshua Kissi + Travis Gumbs, are the men behind “Street Etiquette” that began as a lifestyle website and then morphed into an
agency. I’ve been rocking with these two
since the beginning and have seen the growth happen, and couldn’t be more proud
of their expansion.
I’m not quite sure how I stumbled upon them, but I’m sure
glad I did, because their mere sense of style + how they carry themselves is
why I’ve stuck around. The visuals that
they give you are also impressive, eye-catching and on another level. Below I’ve curated some photos of theirs for
you to see the magic!
These extraordinary men have taken their sense of creativity
by the string and have created a business and for that alone…I applaud
them. Why? …that isn’t an easy fete my friend in the
space in which they occupy professionally, because in any “creatives” lane…you’ve
got to “hustle hard” in order to make something of it. That’s just fact…
So, get into Mr. Joshua Kissi + Mr. Travis Gumbs…YOU WON’T
BE DISAPPOINTED!


No comments :
Post a Comment