Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Girl Crush Wednesday!


As I sometimes do, I scroll through Instagram to find those other "creatives" unique people, and I find some amazing beings, one of which is Bee Walker.  Whom has captivated me visually and stylistically.  Let me also throw her husband, Rog Walker out there as well, even though this is WCW.  He to is just as creative and they are the BOMB!  

Bee has been featured in a Puma ad for Solange's collabo with the shoemaker on a series of shoes she's created.  I was so proud to see her gain another type of recognition, that would then open others to her talent and just spirit in general.  

Her images are not only thought provoking but spirit moving, with not only the subjects she captures but the emotion behind the visual is just mind altering.  All the way down to the subject, surroundings, styling, filters if used etc...etc.  She has an incredible eye and it just moves you to almost come inside her world and get to know things.  I LOVE HER!  


No comments :

Post a Comment