I know there are so many things going on in this world, and we are touched by Prince Rogers Nelson's passing, which is a great loss for the music industry. Now, once Saturday debuted in all its splendor, the talk began about the 9 o'clock shock that was coming via Beyonce Giselle Knowles Carter.
Artistically driven, visual phenom, musically diverse, etc... It defines the creativity that artists can have if they so choose to use it. I'm sure some will say, if they had the funding to only do so. Even that is being debated considering a lot of indie artists find a way to deliver these type of visuals. Beyonce, blew the lid off on Saturday at 9 o'clock! I had said in a piece I wrote for, Unheard Voices Magazine, that she wouldn't be able to top her self titled album in my musical space...but, dare I say it? She did...she did...she did!
You can derive a lot from this body of work and it will be conversed about for a long minute, but to sum it up to me...she gutted herself and left it all on the floor #lemonade


No comments :
Post a Comment