...had some medical issues that caused me to be "ghost" for a couple of days, so forgive me for leaving my page blank. I haven't quite gotten the hang of doing posts ahead of time, to be posted each day without me worrying. I'll get there!
I want to thank all of those that are still reading and riding with me through this journey we called, Life. It takes bends, turns and sometimes you don't expect the drops you receive but it's all orchestrated. You must allow yourself to be lead down the path that he has for you. Throughout the different experiences that I find myself within recently, I'm becoming more open and spiritually lead. I'm more open to the whisper of my creator and listening to the words that are being said.
Take the time to evolve and don't fight it. This causes frustration within your spirit and things become out of balance. This will be felt and exhibited within your life in many ways, and you won't even realize how you got there. So be open to whatever crosses your path....there is a reason.


No comments :
Post a Comment