

In the internet world today is considered, Throwback Thursday so considering I've been MIA from this space for quite some time, I'm going to honor this day. So I pray this not only inspires but shows that change is possible in all its manifestations.
There has been a lot of change that has taken place within my life journey, and I've learned over the recent time to embrace it cause you were placed in that space for a reason. To try and absorb what lessons come out of it and to let GOD guide your path.
I began the process of a healthier lifestyle which in turn changed my outwardly appearance, as you can tell in the above photo. Along with that I developed a love for Yoga, which has taken me on a whole other journey within itself. The best part of that would be my bestie being my Yoga instructor as well as my healthy lifestyle guide (...can't wait to intro her in this space, she's DOPE!).
This life journey has brought triumphs and tragedy, but it's mine to walk and I wouldn't change it because it makes me whom I am at this moment in time.

No comments :
Post a Comment