Thursday, March 31, 2016

...a day in the life, "Throwback Thursday" edition


I'm getting my groove back in regards to posting five days a week, and since it's technically "Throwback Thursday", I'm going to share an old experience and intro you to a part of my new life journey.  

    Instagram / December 10, 2015
 
...yoga Fusion class tonight was killer! ...she wasn't playing!  ...it was what i needed though. ...had a nice crew as well 👌 ...come and play every Thursday 7pm @Lifespring on Quarrier Street 

This right here has become an intrical part of my life and my bestie has been my guide through it all, and even got my "mini me" loving it as well.  This practice has become just that, and more than a place to have physical activity.  If you are willing, it will truly center you and strengthen.  My girl has known to have me sweating buckets in class, so YES you will receive cardio as well.  This particular class is a fusion of yoga and tai chi, and I LOVE IT.  I also take other forms as well and am now a true Yogi.  

Don't be apprehensive to try something that you've never tried before, cause i've talked about takeing yoga for years....finally did and LOVE IT! 


No comments :

Post a Comment