I see beauty in many things, and aging is one of those life journeys that we all undertake the moment we enter this realm. When it comes to the fashion industry, you tend to become disposable when "they" feel as though visually you have passed your prime.
A shift has taken place in which aging has taken on a new meaning and places many of those unforgotten faces back into the spotlight, where they should have always been. These are men and women who can teach us how to age gracefully (...like my own parents), and they happen to be doing it within the public eye. This places much more pressure on this process within the fashion industry they occupy.
I have followed Ms. Carmen Dell'Orefice since I was a teenager, because her face just captures you, pulls you in, she's flawless and her beautiful white hair...can't say enough! I always said, "This woman is just beautiful and if I go total grey, I pray I'm blessed with hair like that".
Ms. Dell'Orefice has been modeling since the age of 13 and had retired to an extent, but found herself intertwined with the legendary financial fraud Bernie Madoff and lost everything she had. Therefore, she found herself going back to the industry she had left but found herself and many others being embraced.
Learn more about this extraordinary women below...



No comments :
Post a Comment