Hello readers!
I had a blessed weekend and I pray that you encountered the same. I have a lot of things coming up and I’m excited to share, and will when the time is right. I plan to take my blog to another level in many aspects, and I pray that you come along with me and enjoy the “growth”. I’m so excited!
My prayer is to expand on the gifts that God has given me and incorporate those into my blog, biz and other places. My intention is to make an impression on this world for years to come and make my daughter proud of her MOM!
So while I hung out in cyberspace this weekend, I came across one of my wedding sites and fell in LOVE with these two features that I’m about to share… ENJOY!
A Sprinkle & Confetti Party from Sweet Style
This party was just an awesome idea and it was white with the color thrown in, which made it an elegant yet fun environment for a little girl. Check out the pics and vendor info by clicking here >>
Geeky Brooklyn Wedding
Talk about wonderful style and color in a wedding, and the fact that it also had a sense of humor. I'm telling you the wedding of Jina & Bill had all that and more!
I just fell in love with this wedding number one of the color's that were used, and the sense of modern style they brought to the table from the cake, bridal party shoes and the jacket that the bride wore (FAB...my i say!). Check out the pics and vendor info by clicking here >>



No comments :
Post a Comment