Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tantilizing Tuesday

To celebrate my ONE YEAR DREADIVERSARY, I’m going to begin my second year with a November Instagram 30 day challenge of my own.  I’m going to photograph my dreads each day in B/W in various states of being.  Why black and white you ask?  Because I love the understated elegance of a black and white photo, so join me on my quest here Instagram: CREATIVEGIRLWORLD

Photograper Alex Deforest, began his craft in high school and earned a degree in digital photograpy from the International Academy of Design and Tech in 2006.  His technique of “light painting”, in which light is combined with long exposures to paint glowing streaks in mid-air is phenomenal and striking to see.  Below are some of my favorite pieces of this technique and you can check him out at his various web spaces below. 







I will end with this quote for today….





No comments :

Post a Comment