Well ladies and gents, here is my new addition to my Creative Girl World Brand, that I'm developing, which is my online magazine hosted by Medium, "Creative Goods". I'm so excited about this new venture, because it's something that I've wanted to do for years! I've now found the best platform to host it on and I've been uploading content as I go. I'm also collecting some contributors as well, so it won't just be ME.
This is something that I had initially began with a friend of mine under another name, but we decided to part ways....therefore, the name had to be changed. So this is what I came up with, because it ties into "Creative Girl World"...my blog etc.
I pray you come on over and take a look once I've OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED the launch!
Also, check out Medium for all things literary...because that site is AWESOME!
No comments :
Post a Comment