Friday, August 25, 2017

Girl Crush...



This lady right here is SPECIAL to me, because she saw something in me that I didn't even see in myself at the time.  She totally pushed me into doing a blog and my cheering team in regards to my papery biz, Ajih Creations.  She IS AMAZING and so is her blog, Soulpretty! 

I've had the blessing of calling her "friend" and creating a notecards for her daughter, whom she affectionately calls, Mini.  I've sat back and watched their life journey all the way to Mini attending, Spelman College to her turning 21!  I love them both and look forward to one day being in each other's proximity.  Yes, I said it.  We've never personally met, but have continued our friendship via the internet.  Do you truly have to be within peoples space for people to affect you?  Do you truly have to be within peoples space to be friends?  I think NOT.  But that's ME....

So, my friend Donna is my "Girl Crush" for the month of August..... 
Love you, my friend.  Love you to, Mini!




No comments :

Post a Comment