Thursday, February 9, 2017

My Fashion Picks for Thursday...

Haven't done a fashion post in a while, so here I am with one!  Fashion trends change almost monthly, and I've always been one to seek out the unusual add my flair and ROCK IT!  So I "trolled" Polyvore to bring you some of my FIVE faves from the page....  


Outfit #1:  I like everything about this except the shoes, cause I'd rock a wedge instead and to give   the outfit some "color" find a necklace in the pink family but not as mute as the skirt. 

Amber

Amber by soym featuring a body moisturizer




Outfit #2:  I would roll up the bottom of the jeans just a tad and wear some simple jewelry, in order to not take the shine away from the shirt. 

Rory





Outfit #3:  I like everything about this and actually wouldn't rock nothing except for earrings!

* o x f o r d s * (1)





Outfit #4: Now this SCREAMS ME!  Simple jewelry....

Stripes on Stripes





Outfit #5:  NOW this outfit is SAVAGERY at work!  WORK IT!  Simple jewelry....
Work Wear


No comments :

Post a Comment