Thursday, June 9, 2016

...throwin on back


I've done this on my blog, but thought today would be an awesome day to do so...not sure why.  So I'm going to share my Senior Picture with my readers.  Yes, this was me when I had a perm and the asymmetrical haircut, which seems to have made a comeback.  I LOVED that haircut.  

This was a time in my life when I was optimistic about the future, to an extent.  Knew my career choice was what I aspired to, but was young and went through all the things you go through at that age with a smile on my face...even in times I shouldn't have.  You learn to hide things sometimes and that's what I was doing, but I knew I had my creator at the helm.  THANK YOU to all that prayed for me then, and still do now. 



No comments :

Post a Comment