Friday, January 24, 2014

Freedom Friday: West Virginia Cautionary Tale!


What a time it has been in West Virginia in regards to the chemical spill in our water source.  I’m sure some of you have heard about it, and some have continued to ingest the stories that are coming out of West Virginia and it’s an event that will continue over decades.  Nobody knows how this chemical will affect the environment or humans long term.  Some were exposed to it on a higher level than others, and then you think about the fish and other animals that depend on the river.  Now people are still on the fence about consuming the water, therefore the protests and other actions have begun.  A mess all the way around! 

So I have been a little preoccupied with this among life, and next week I will be back on my grind giving you what you come to my blog to see! 

Thank you for all your prayers for my state of West Virginia, because we are going to need them! 

See you on Monday! 

creative girl

No comments :

Post a Comment